We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- 2-4 years of Experience in Front End using Angular 2 or 4
- Knowledge of LESS, HTML5, CSS and Java Script is a must
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback. Writing non blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi threading when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of code AngularJS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JS doc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Experience with integration patters and technology such as XML, JSON, Web services, Rest APIs is required.
- Competitive Salaries
- Great work culture and environment (we have a kick-ass office)
- Flexible timings against performance.