The candidate should have a proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable and confident in their writing, coupled with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
This role requires complete self-assurance, as the role is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside art directors, developers and designers, copywriters must be keen team players and self sufficient multi-taskers, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas