2Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2+ years of Experience in building scalable products.
- Strong programming background with hands-on experience in
Designing, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Deep knowledge of modern Java programming best practices for
object-orientation, dependency injection, thread concurrency,
performance tuning, and API design
- Development experience with Java frameworks such as Spring,
Hibernate, and Maven.
- An ability to write complex SQL queries and efficiently retrieve
data from a database.
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity to work on enterprise-level projects
- Great team and environment
- Competitive Salary