We are looking for self-motivated and result driven individuals for a role of Business Development Manager. This person will define long-term goals, identify opportunities, build customer relationship; close businesses deals and help build a pipeline of prospects.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. He/she must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convert potential clients into customers
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
The above requirement can be summarized into two following broad areas-
New Business Development
- Identify business opportunities and initiate conversation with key decision makers and stakeholders by cold calling, references, mails etc.
- Plan approaches and make pitches for the clients
- Handle objection, negotiate and close deals.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of prospective clients.
- Create marketing and awareness goals for the product
- Implement through use of paid channels, digital marketing etc.
- Help create content and manage the marketing calendar for the brand/ product.
Are you the right fit?
- 2+ years of exemplary work experience preferably in software product industry
- MBA from a good college
- Good academic record
What’s in for you?
- Opportunity to work with an exciting team and make an impact.
- Competitive package
- Generous bonus