These Top 8 Keyword Finder Tools will pull the right customers to your brand
Keywords are a set of words strung together and used in website content or your blogs to help you rank better in Google search results. These words are what people type into the search bars of search engines. These terms are more commonly used while searching for any product, service, or information in the Google search engine.
So for your website to rank among the top few searches on the Google search results page, it is necessary to include appropriate keywords relevant to your website’s content.
How do you do this? By using keyword planner tools.
Keyword Planners are tools that help you find these appropriate and relevant keywords for your website’s content. They list relevant keywords based on the subject of the content. The keywords are mostly provided with information like competition, monthly searches, and bids.
Here is a list of eight keyword planner tools to help you build the perfect content and directions to use them.
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool by Google that provides keywords for your website content. For the planner to provide relevant keywords, you need to enter a related word that describes your content best. The results produced will be highly based on the corresponding word you enter.
The keyword planner also gives an idea of the competition, monthly searches, and bids for a particular keyword. The process can help you while running Pay-Per-Click campaigns to get more leads. You can also enter a website’s link before searching for keywords. This will give you an idea of the best-ranked keywords in your competitor’s content.
How to use Google Keyword Planner?
- Search for Google keyword planner in Google Ads.
- The two options displayed will be a) Discover new keywords and b) get Search volumes. The first option helps you find the keywords based on the relevant related word you have entered, while the second option helps determine the analysis of the keywords you enter.
- Select the first option and enter the relevant word. Be careful while selecting the suitable word, as the keywords displayed will depend on this.
- On clicking ‘show results,’ the keywords are displayed.
- You can select the keywords by analyzing the monthly searches, competition, and other factors that are displayed in the list.
Semrush has gained popularity as one of the most relied-on keyword planner tools amongst SEO service providers. The planner is known for having the largest keyword collection among its competitors. The quality of available data is also excellent, making them the best choice. The best part of this keyword planner is the semantically related keywords that are most useful in making better ranks possible. Crawlers of the algorithm better identify semantically related words.
To find the related set of keywords for your website, all you have to do is enter the seed word that describes the best about the content you are planning to write. It produces the list and monthly search volumes, competition, and other details like keyword difficulty. The only thing that might make people hesitant about using this keyword planner is its price. It is on the scale’s costlier side but worth the penny.
How to use Semrush?
- Open the Semrush keyword planner page. Enter the seed keyword in the search bar on the top and click enter.
- Semrush displays a list of keywords related to the seed word, and an overview of the keywords showing competition and monthly searches are displayed.
- The keyword list displayed is only a short extract of the actual list. The entire list of keywords is displayed with various parameters that help you choose the right keyword for the content. The whole list is displayed when the ‘View all’ option is clicked.
- Suppose you are keen to understand what keyword your competitor uses for better ranking on the search results page. In that case, Semrush also provides that list with all you have to enter the competitor’s website link address and search organic keywords.
AnswerthePublic has a unique way of presenting its keywords. They present it in a visually appealing form. The best part about this keyword planner is that you can use it free without even signing up.
How to use Answerthepublic?
- On the homepage of AnswerthePublic, there is a bar where you can enter the related word or keyword option for your content.
- The keywords will be presented in both visual and data form.
- Skim through the different keyword options categorized as questions, prepositions, comparisons, and alphabetical. The keywords are displayed along with the search appearance and competition data.
Ubersuggest by Neil Patel is similar to other keyword planners, with a slight detailing provided in the analytical part. The keyword planner provides keywords for the content based on the entered root word. It also has other features like comparisons, questions, suggestions. The list also includes the probability rate of keyword success, keyword difficulty, and cost per click rates required as data to run paid marketing campaigns. All these categories will help you find the keywords for your content.
How to use Ubersuggest?
- Search Ubersuggest in Google. The top of the Homepage has a bar where you can enter the related keyword.
- The search result will be a list of keywords and their analytical data.
- Toggle through various categories like suggestions, comparisons, questions to select the keyword option.
- You can also check on the probability of the keyword helping in better rankings for the finalizing of keywords.
This keyword tool is known for providing the best list of long-tail keywords. The keyword tool uses search engine data to provide a list of keywords. This tool offers a long list of keyword ideas through organic searches.
How to use the Keyword Tool?
- On the Homepage of the Keyword tool, enter the seed word in the search section.
- Select any search engines you feel are the best for your brand. The keyword tool has options like Google, Amazon, Instagram, PlayStore.
- Select the keywords and click download.
Ahrefs is an SEO tool primarily known for its backlinks analysis. It presents the overview analysis in a graphical form that helps you understand it easily. They also have a great keyword planner that provides the best keyword ideas. The keyword collection of Ahrefs is an excellent tool to find the best keywords list for your content.
How to use Ahrefs?
- In the Ahrefs keyword planner page, enter the seed word relevant to the content.
- The search option will display the list of keywords.
- Go through the analysis displayed in the overview section and select the keywords that best suit you.
SpyFu can filter out the best out of your competitor’s website. Well, not all of it. It gives a detailed list of past and current performance records of the top-performing keywords on the website. It helps you find the best-performing keyword from any website by just entering the link address. You also can select multiple websites and find the best ranking keywords. All you have to do is sign in to search various websites at a time.
How to use SpyFu?
- Copy the website link address of the website you want to know the best performing keywords.
- Paste that link in the search bar on the overview page of SpyFu
- The results of the top-performing keywords of the website will be displayed along with their overview performance analysis of different months.
- Sign in and enter multiple website addresses to compare websites of similar niches.
KWFinder is the keyword tool of Mangool’s site. Mangools offers SEO services like competitor analysis, rank tracking, SEO, and backlink analysis. This paid keyword planner provides keywords and additional keyword ideas with features like completing the sentence and questions. In addition to the keyword planner, the best advantage of this tool is that you get to use all the Mangools suite tools by just paying for the keyword planner.
How to use the keyword planner tool of KWFinder?
- On the homepage of KWFinder, enter the related word in the ‘enter the keyword’ section. You can also filter the location and language if required.
- The keyword list is displayed by clicking ‘search keywords.’
- The keywords are accompanied with details like cost per click, monthly searches, search volume, keyword difficulty.
Now that you have a clear idea of using different keyword planners, you might want to use them for your brand. Though most of them are easy-to-use tools, finding the best keyword that can be super productive is time-consuming and demands a lot of analysis. We provide excellent SEO services with proven results that include writing content to keyword planning and structuring for organic growth.
- SEO Marketing: How to Use SEO to Market Your Business Online
- Brand Awareness versus Lead Generation: When and where to invest to increase your ROI
- What can SEO services do to make you stay ahead of competition?